A memorable trip to Exotic wildlife of Rajasthan
Rajasthan is the royal state in India. It is a place that consists of destination of historical, cultural and latest new interests. If you are planning to travel and enjoy the exotic wildlife of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan has richness in the wilderness also. If we talk about the sand dunes or deserted land then the regions are simply limitless and it is the same land that also boasts the rich semi-evergreen forests and that simply brings the perfect home for different variant animal species.
We are giving you some of the best places where you can enjoy the wildlife in Rajasthan, India.
- Desert Safari in Jaisalmer – Rajasthan is a desert state so it’s no wonder there are many options available for desert safari. The best place to engage in this exhilarating activity is the Jaisalmer which boasts lots of sand dunes and barren lands.You can opt for the traditional desert safari on the camels. You can also hit the desert landscape in a 4×4 SUV/Jeep. For the best desert safari, you have to visit Sam Village i.e., about 25 miles west of the Jaisalmer.
There are tent resorts here that offer packages including camping, dune bashing, fare, etc. You can take your pick from any of the options.
- Hot air ballooning in Pushkar – You can take a hot air balloon ride over a desert landscape. It is an amazing experience that you can have in the ancient town of Pushkar. As you embark on the hot air balloon ride you can be treated to the spectacular sights of dunes, lakes, temples and ghats.To ensure a wonderful experience you can take the ride during sunrise and when the sun rays blanket the desert landscape you can enjoy that also.
- Adventure experience in Ranthambore and Jaipur The ride in Ranthambore will treat you to the view the expansive greenery and amazing creatures and the ride in Jaipur will know bask in the panoramas of royal forts and palaces like never before.You can enjoy this epic experience from different companies and please make sure to bring your camera along to capture that moment and they will be remembering when you watch them in future!
- Elephant safari – It is not an adrenaline-pumping activity, this is one of the most enchanting experiences you can have during your visit to Rajasthan. An elephant rides up the hilly terrain will help you to the main entrance of the majestically beautiful Amer Fort.The elephants are adorned with traditional painted patterns, colorful rugs, parasols, and takes visitors up the hill to the fort. This ride costs around INR 1000 for two people and lasts for about 20-30 minutes.
- Camel Safari – Camel Safari is the great desert experience that lets you explore the rustic and royal side of the state in a way like no other as well as providing you with an opportunity to experience the desert lifestyle.Options to take this experience in the Rajasthan are endless. The best places to enjoy camel safari are Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Pushkar and Osian.
- Horse safari – It is one of the most exquisite ways to take in the royal sights of the ancient towns of Pushkar and Udaipur by riding on a horse. During the ride, you can traverse through the rustic and regal alleys. There are several horseback ridings tours available in Rajasthan, you can take anyone you want and for how much time you want to enjoy for the ride.
- Boating in different lakes – It is one of the most relaxing experiences that you can have in Rajasthan. Boating is mainly done in these famous breathtaking lakes. Some of the most popular lakes to enjoy boating include Lake Pichola, Fateh Sagar Lake, Ana Sagar Lake, and Nakki Lake.Visitors can also catch the scenes of the ancient temples, ghats and palaces nestled along the shore of this lakes.
- Zip-lining – It is the largest forts in the country i.e Mehrangarh Fort (Jodhpur). It is nestled on top of a vertical cliff and whizzing along at a high speed over it on a zip-line which is guaranteed to be a mesmerizing experience.This enthralling flying fox consists of 6 zip lines up to 300 meters in length, each one is more impressive than the other. Riders can bask in the panoramas of the blue city of Jodhpur, an eco-park, two desert lakes and the major fort i.e. Majestic Mehrangarh Fort.
You can visit these places where you can enjoy watching different animals. You can also ride on them and enjoy the nature of it. There are different places where you can do, we have to shard some of them.