Over the years, the use of Canon Pixma TS8120 Printer have significantly increased. Supporting the 802.11bgn protocol, the printer can be used for printing all your documents and photographs wirelessly. Yes, you can use devices like laptop, Wi-Fi-enabled desktop computer, Android and iPhones, iPad, and tablet to connect to the printer and print wirelessly. However, you must ensure that the Canon Pixma TS8120 driver download is properly done and that you set up the device in a proper way. Read on to explore how you can download the printer driver and set up the device to fulfill your both wired and wireless printing requirements.
Canon Pixma TS8120 Manual
Your newly purchased TS8120 comes with the Canon Pixma TS8120 Manual that consists of detailed information on the printer’s specification, information on canon ts8120 wireless setup, canon ts8120 ink cartridges, Canon Pixma TS8120 Troubleshooting, and many more. Hence, it is recommended that you carefully read the user manual before using the printer, especially if you are new to printers.
The Canon TS8120 manual will not only help you get a detailed overview of the printer, but will also keep you prepared for troubleshooting any printer-related issues arising in the future.
Canon Pixma TS8120 Driver Download
The Canon TS8120 download process is an important part of the printer setup process. However, if you have already received the printer software CD along with the printer package, then you need not download the driver. Once downloaded, you can do both Canon TS9120 Wireless Setup For Windows as well as Mac.
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the Canon Pixma TS8120 Printer driver:
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Visit Canon’s official site and then navigate to the drivers and download section.
- Type the printer’s model name and number into the search field and press Enter.
- Click on the “Download” link under the available printer driver software to download the printer driver.
- Wait until the download is completed. Once done, save the downloaded file in your computer’s local disk.
To do the Canon Pixma TS8120 driver setup, simply double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. Installing the printer driver is a mandate. Without installing the printer driver on your computer, you can’t complete the Canon TS8120 setup.
Canon TS8120 WiFi Setup
The Canon TS8120 wireless setup requires you to have access to Wi-Fi enabled devices such as a laptop. This will allow you to use the laptop to print documents wirelessly, using the Canon Printer. While the WiFi setup of the device doesn’t require you to have any technical expertise, you must carefully follow the recommended guidelines to avoid any error. Follow the below-mentioned steps to do the WIFi setup of the TS8120 printer:
- Unpack your printer from its package and keep it on a flat surface.
- Plug the printer’s power adapter into the electrical socket and switch on the power button.
- Once the printer is active, install the downloaded printer driver in your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once the printer driver is installed, press the Up or Down arrow keys on the printer’s control panel to select the WLAN setup option.
- Use the arrow keys to enable the wireless feature of the printer. Press the WPS button of your wireless router within two minutes of enabling the wireless feature of the printer.
- Locate your wireless network name (SSID) on the printer’s control panel and tap on it.
- Enter the WiFi key in the blank space and tap on Connect to connect the printer to the wireless network.
How To Set Up Canon Pixma TS8120 Printer Using a USB Cable?
Now that you have read how to set up the Canon TS8120 Printer using wirelessly, read on to explore the process of setting up the printer using wired connection. You Pixma TS8120 Printer can be connected via USB cable and you can use the wired printing mode to print your documents. This is helpful if you don’t have access to any wireless-enabled device. To do the wired setup of the printer, first turn on the printer and install the device driver on your computer.
After installing the device driver, plug one end of the USB cable to the USB slot of your computer and the other to the printer. Once the connection is established, you can access the printer’s control panel to select the wired connection mode and set up the printer.
Troubleshooting Canon Pixma TS8120 Wireless Inkjet Printer
Like other printers, your Canon TS8120 Printer can also come up with certain issues, such as the printer error state, printer offline, printer not printing black, and so on. While there could be many reasons for the occurrence of such issues. You can follow some simple yet effective troubleshooting methods to get rid of them. Follow the below-mentioned steps to get rid of some of the most common issues of Canon Pixma TS8120 Printer:
- Restart the printer. Disconnect all the attached cables including the power cable from the electrical socket.
- After waiting for about two minutes, reconnect all the cables and turn on the printer to check if the problem is resolved.
- Check if there is any paper jamming inside the printer. Open the printer access door and locate the jammed paper. Remove the paper using both your hands and ensure that no paper traces are left inside the printer.
- Clean the printhead. Open the printer access door and remove the printhead. Dip a clean cloth into lukewarm water and remove the excess water from it. Use the wet cloth to clean the printhead.
- After cleaning the printhead, fit it back properly and close the printer access door.
- Check if the printer settings are correct. Ensure that your printer is set to default.
- Ensure that you are connecting the printer to the correct wireless network and that you are using the correct WiFi key for the printer to connect wirelessly.
- For any issues during the Canon TS9120 wireless setup for Mac, ensure that you adhere to the correct setup process as mentioned in the user manual.
Canon Pixma TS8120 driver download is an important part of the printer’s setup process. You can visit the official site of Canon and download the printer driver. Once you install the printer driver on your computer, you can start setting up the printer. If you are new to printers. It is recommended that you thoroughly go through the printer manual and then start using the printer. You can follow the various troubleshooting methods mentioned here and ensure smooth and continued services from your Canon TS8120 Printer.
Canon Pixma TS8120 Wireless Inkjet Printer