Today our lifestyle has become such that we do not get time to exercise properly. With him, every other person is troubled by the increasing fat of the stomach due to the present-day food habits and increase in eating of junk food. Abdominal fat is very fast, but it becomes very difficult to work. But it is not impossible to get it working, if you are also troubled by the increasing fat of the stomach, then in this article we are going to tell you the best yoga tips for a flat stomach in which you have grown.
Due to increased abdominal fat, we become obese. It causes belly fat. Due to which there is difficulty in bending the abdomen, walking more or climbing stairs and breathing becomes difficult. According to doctors, people suffering from obesity are at greater risk of getting sick with diseases like heart attack, stroke, diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure and cancer. But you can get rid of this problem by doing regular exercise and yoga. And can also get rid of obesity and other diseases forever. In this post, we are going to share with you some methods of reducing belly fat.
Yoga tips to reduce belly fat
Yogasana is an activity which not only helps in working the fat of the stomach but also provides amazing benefits to the whole body. There is a method of doing yoga asana and it has to be done step by step. So let us know which is the Yogasan which is effective in getting rid of the increased fat of the stomach.
Practice the follow yoga asanas to reduce belly fat:
Surya Namaskar to reduce belly fat
“Surya Namaskar” is the best posture to make the body full of energy and freshen up. It is a yoga practice in which all the parts of the body work together and at one time. This yoga is most effective in reducing increased abdominal fat. Surya Namaskar is a confluence of 12 asanas. Doing Surya Namaskar (sun salutation) in front of the sun every morning can provide many benefits.
How to do Surya Namaskar
Step 1: The first step of Surya Namaskar is called Pranam Asana. To do this, first of all, keep both legs crossed and stand upright and bring both hands near your chest in prayer.
Step 2: The second step of Surya Namaskar is Hastottanasana. Take deep breaths while doing this. Take your two hands straight upwards as you breathe. And try to bend yourself backwards.
Step 3: While doing this, while exhaling slowly, lean forward. With this, try to apply the ground to your palms and at the same time try to touch the forehead with the knee without bending the legs. This action of Surya Namaskar is called Padahastasana.
Step 4: Ashwa Sankalanasana is the fourth step of Surya Namaskar. While breathing in it, bend your left leg slightly and move the right leg backwards. And also put both your palms on the ground.
Step 5: The next step of Surya Namaskar is Parvatasana. In this step, while exhaling, stretch your right leg backwards. After that lift the body upwards from the middle. While doing this step keep your hands straight and try to touch the ankles from the ground.
Step 6: Now lie straight on the ground in this step, continue breathing as well. This state of Surya Namaskar is called Ashtanga Asana. In this step, your knees, chest and chin will touch the ground.
Step 7: The next step of Surya Namaskar is Bhujangasana. In this step, lift the upper part of your waist. During this, let the breath remain as it is. And keep both your palms close to the ground.
Step 8: In this step, raise the body upwards again. Keep both of your hands together straight. In this step, try to touch both your ankles from the ground. This step of Surya Namaskar is called Parvatasana.
Step 9: The next step of Surya Namaskar is Ashwa Sanchalanasana. Breathing in, bring the left leg forward and sit down. Also, keep your right foot perfectly straight and keep the knee fixed to the ground.
Step 10: Padhasthasan is the 10th step of Surya Namaskar. In which you have to bring your right foot forward while exhaling and touch both your palms from the ground and your forehead without kneading your feet.
Step 11: In this step, try to lift both your hands upwards with your body. With that, stretch the body backwards. This step is called Hastotanasana.
Step 12: Pranam Asana is the last step of a cycle of Surya Namaskar. In which you have to come again in a state of salutation by standing upright. In this way, one of your sun salutations will be completed.
To reduce fat, you need to repeat this cycle at least 25 -30 times every day. Initially, you can divide it into two parts.
What are the benefits of Surya Namaskar?
- Surya Namaskar is the most beneficial posture for reducing obesity and doing it helps in keeping your mental health and weight balanced.
- By doing Surya Namaskar daily it provides a lot of energy to your body.
- Surya Namaskar keeps the digestive system fine.
- physical and mental stress
- This proves to be easy to overcome.
- This is the only posture by which all the organs of your body from head to toe are benefited.
- By doing Surya Namaskar one can get relief from pain in the body.
Precautions while practising Surya Namaskar
- Women should not do Surya Namaskar during pregnancy and period.
- Patients with spinal problems such as patients with slip discs, knee pain should not do this asana.
- People who have high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease or heart disease should not do this asana.
- People who have breathlessness also should not perform Surya Namaskar.
Naukasan to reduce belly fat
Naukasana or boat pose is a very beneficial yogasana to reduce abdominal fat and improve the digestive system. Doing this daily strengthens the stomach muscles and also helps in relieving the discomfort associated with the stomach. So let us know about the boat pose in detail. Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is a great beginner course to get acquainted with all the yoga basics.
How to do boat pose (Naukasana)
- To perform Naukasana, first of all, spread the pedestal on the ground and lie down. While doing this asana, keep the legs straight.
- Now while breathing, raise your head and keep both your hands in front and upright.
- Now slowly – gently lift your waist and your legs together as given in the accompanying photo.
- After that, stay in the same position, you will feel a slight strain in your abdominal and leg muscles.
- Remain in this position for at least 30-60 seconds.
- After exhaling, straighten your body again.
- Initially do it five times and then after it is done, do it in at least 10-12 repetitions. When tired, you can take a break of 10 seconds in between.
What are the benefits of boat pose?
- Naukasana helps reduce excess abdominal fat.
- Doing this makes your hands, feet, shoulders muscles strong.
- Reducing abdominal fat as well as stretching helps strengthen the abdominal muscles by stretching.
- It improves your health.
- Digestive power is strengthened by taking Naukasana daily. It gives relief from problems like gas, constipation.
- The patient of hernia gets relief by doing this asana.
This asana is very effective on kidney disease. This can reduce the creatinine level.
- Women should not perform Naukasana during menstruation and pregnancy.
- Those who have problems with heart or asthma should not do this asana.
- People suffering from headache, migraine and low blood pressure should not do this yoga practice.
- Those who have undergone any operation of the stomach should not do the boat pose.
Reduce belly with Kapalbhati
Somebody has said a lot, “Do yoga and remain healthy”, in fact, yoga is not a work of any boon received by man. Although there are many asanas in yoga, it would be wrong not to use Kapalbhati to reduce the stomach. Kapalbhati is an asana with the help of which you can not only reduce belly fat, but it is very effective in keeping your mental health stress-free. So let’s know how to reduce stomach pain with Kapalbhati.
How to do Kapalbhati Pranayama
Kapalabhati is pranayama. Remember, breath is very important in pranayama, so pay special attention to your breath while doing Kapalbhati. Let us know the right way to do Kapalbhati Pranayama.
- First of all, your spine should be straight and in that case, sit on the pedestal.
- Then take a deep breath while keeping your hands on your knees.
- After that, exhale and take the stomach in vigorously. While doing this, keep your breath in mind.
- Now repeat this sequence continuously. Take a deep breath again, leave your stomach a bit loose and push it out loud.
- Remember that you have to push your stomach back and forth in Kapalbhati Pranayama.
- You can repeat this activity at a slow, medium or high speed according to your breathing speed.
- If you want to reduce the stomach as soon as possible, then do it for 20-25 minutes a day.
- After another place in the mind that instead of doing it continuously in a day, you should take a break of 10-12 seconds in between.
Benefits of Kapalbhati Pranayama
- By reducing Kapalbhati Pranayama, the fat of the stomach is reduced.
- Kapalabhati Pranayama helps in reducing obesity and keeping the weight balanced.
- It helps in getting rid of stomach problems like constipation, acidity and gas.
- It is effective in improving your digestive system.
- By continuously doing Kapalbhati, you can relieve stress and stay mentally healthy.
- Respiratory diseases, sinusitis, respiratory tract obstruction, diseases such as cancer can be found forever.
- Headache problems can be overcome by doing this.
- In fact, Kapalbhati Pranayama is a boon which has been said that there is no such disease which cannot be cured by it.
Precautions while practising Kapalbhati
- The patient suffering from high blood pressure, heart disease should not do Kapalbhati Pranayama.
- People who are suffering from hyperacidity should avoid doing this asana.
- those with hernia, epilepsy and respiratory
- Such people do not have any kind of disease.
- Gastric ulcer patients refrain from doing this asana.
All of the above are the best yoga tips for a flat stomach. Now if you want to work on abdominal fat as soon as possible, then you will have to do these exercises continuously for a long time. With their help, not only will you get rid of belly fat, but you will also always feel mentally refreshed. Just do it daily and take advantage of a healthy life. If you would like to learn more about yoga and meditation you can join a yoga school in Rishikesh and incorporate yoga in your daily life.