Some water heaters (geysers) are very cheap whereas some are costly. Why are there so many varieties in their prices? Do we pay extra just for the brand value?
If you live on the ground floor and your friend lives on the tenth floor, then should you both buy the same kind of geyser? Which geyser is the best for hard water?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, then I guarantee you that after reading this blog, you’ll not just get the answers but also, you’ll be able to buy the best Electric Water Heater Geyser as per your budget.
Hello friends, welcome to my website. I hope you are doing well. Today I’ll tell you about the best geysers in India in 2021. Friends before telling you about the best geysers in 2021 I’ll tell you some things about geysers that are significant for your knowledge.
I have checked all the geysers in the offline market and I have chosen those models which are easily available both online and offline. There are many more models that are available but even I have some limitations. I cannot test each and every model.
And as always, you are watching NO SPONSORED CONTENT and NO BRAND ADVERTISEMENT and in return, you can support me by subscribing to my newsletter.
If you live in a high-rise building or use a water pressure pump then you must use 8 bar pressure geysers due to high water pressure. If you exist in a low-rise home then you may use a 6, 7, or 8 bar pressure geyser. If you use groundwater or hard water then you must buy a geyser with an anode rod.
Anode Rod is made of Magnesium or Magnesium alloy and protects the element by sucking up the dirt. It is recommended to flush the entire geyser and change the anode rod at least once a year. Do not forget to check the warranty written on the anode rod and tank of the geyser as these are more prone to damage and the more the warranty they have, the better it will be for you. 15L is the ideal capacity of a family of 3-4 members.
If you use a geyser with lesser capacity, then you’ll be using more electricity over a period of time. Whether it is anode rod or warranty, quality of the element, or build quality of tank- I have made the list keeping all these things in mind.
Read More Article:- If you want to buy the best room heater so please check this blog post Top 5 Best Selling Best Room Heaters To Buy In 2021 – India
We Are Present Top 6 Best Electric Water Heater Geyser
1) Bajaj New Shakti 2000W 3-Star Geyser with 7 bar pressure, Plastic Body and Glass Lined Coating
This geyser comes with Magnesium Anode Rod along with Swirl Flow Technology and Temperature Control Knob. Its Heating time is 30-40 minutes. Bajaj gives a 2-year warranty on the product and a 5-years warranty on the inner tank.
Bajaj New Shakti is one of the most popular geysers and is available at 6000, both online and offline. Now let’s talk about its pros and cons.
- If you bought this geyser before 2020 then you must have got it as a 4-star rated geyser.
- In 2021 its star rating was changed and now it is 3, which is the first con.
- Second- its pro and con are the same which is its free installation.
- Bajaj gives free installation service but for that, you will have to wait for a minimum of 2 weeks and I don’t think someone has that much patience or time.
- You don’t get the installation kit for free if you choose to install it by yourself and for that, you’ll have to pay 600 to 700 extra and purchase it separately.
2) Racold’s Andris Lux Plus 2000W 4-Star Geyser with Titanium Steel Body, Titanium Enameled Heating Element, and Silver Ion Technology
This geyser comes with a Temperature Regulation Knob which will heat the water in 20 minutes at maximum setting. Racold gives a 2-year warranty on the product, 3-years warranty on the element, and 5-years warranty on the inner tank.
Racold’s Andris Lux geyser is available at 7,300, both online and offline. Now let’s talk about its pros and cons.
- In this geyser water heats faster and stores inside it for a longer time which is indeed a wonderful thing but its con is that there is no Magnesium Anode Rod.
- According to Racold the Magnesium Enameled Element protects and does not let the sediment settle on the element. But this is just a theory because there is no legitimate proof to support it.
- If you use hard water then I’ll not recommend it. You must buy some other geyser with a magnesium anode rod.
3) Havel’s Monza 2000W 4-Star Geyser with 8 Bar Pressure, Metal Body, and Whirl Flow Technology
This geyser comes with Magnesium Anode Rod and Temperature Regulation Knob. It has a Glass Coated Heating Element which will heat the water in 30 minutes. Havel’s gives a 2-year Comprehensive warranty on the product and a 5-years warranty on the inner tank. This geyser is available at 8,000, both online and offline. Now let’s talk about its pros and cons.
- They both are the same- Free Installation.
- Havel’s give free installation but it takes much time. But I’ll recommend that you get it installed from Havel’s because it’s quality of pipe is very good.
4) V-Guard Victo 2000W 4-Star Geyser with 8 Bar pressure, Metal Body, and Four Layered Safety System
This geyser comes with Glass Lined Coating on the Element, Magnesium Anode Rod, and Temperature Control Knob which will heat the water in 30 minutes at maximum setting. V-Guard gives a 2-year Comprehensive warranty on the product, a 3-years warranty on the heating element, and a 5-years warranty on the inner tank. V-Guard Victo model geyser is available at 7,000, both online and offline. Now let’s talk about its pros and cons.
- V-Guard comes with a sturdy and powder-coated metal body but some people found this metal body rusted, which is a disappointment.
- V-Guard should keep a check on its product quality and the second point is its installation, which is both a good and a bad thing.
- It’ll be better if V-Guard could speed up its installation service.
5) Venus Splash ISI marked 2000W 5-Star Geyser with 8 bar pressure and Glass Lined Double Ceramic heating elements
This is a very big thing. This geyser comes with Magnesium Anode Rod and Temperature Regulation Knob which will heat the water in 30 minutes. Venus gives a 2-year comprehensive warranty on the product, a 4-years warranty on the element, and a 7-years warranty on the inner tank. Venus Splash geyser is available at 8,800, both online and offline. Now let’s talk about its pros and cons.
- Water stays heated for a long time in this ISI marked geyser and this is a wonderful thing.
- Along with free installation, you get a free multifunctional valve, which is another good thing. But the only problem is its price of 8,800, which is on the slightly higher side.
6) AO Smith Series-015 2000W 5-Star Geyser with 8 Bar Pressure, ABS Body, Glass coated tank, and Element
This geyser comes with an Inlet Water Diffuser which will diffuse the stream and increase the life of the glass tank and element. This geyser comes with a Temperature Regulation Knob which will heat the water in 20 minutes at maximum setting. Racold gives a 2-year warranty on the product, 4-years warranty on the element, and 7-years warranty on the inner tank. This AO Smith geyser is available at 8,700, both online and offline. Now let’s talk about its pros and cons.
- This geyser comes with an Alloy anode rod, which is the best thing in a geyser because as compared to a Magnesium Anode rod, its life is longer.
- Not only that, but this is also more efficient in catching the sediment.
- The element inside the geyser is in different shapes because of which the water will get heated in 20 minutes at maximum settings. And because of a glass tank, it will be stored for a longer time. But no product is perfect.
- The installation of this product is not free and you don’t get pipes along with it.
Before buying a geyser Compare the prices of these products on Amazon and Flipkart, How was this blog post, do tell me in the comment section. I curiously wait for your comments. Now I’ll meet you in my next blog post very soon. Thank you very much.