You can connect by plugging the Victony extender into an electrical outlet. With a few simple procedures, dual-band operation and a throughput of 1200Mbps can be attained.
The Victony WiFi AC1200 WIFI Extender Setup is a simple process. It is a plug-and-play device, thus connecting to any network simply takes 15 seconds. Depending on your demands, the Victony wifi AC1200 extender setup lets you choose between router, repeater, and access point modes.
Going To set up A Victony AC1200 Extender
Below are the setup instructions for the Victony AC1200 Extender:
- Installing the router and Victony WiFi extender in the same room is the first step.
- Check to see if the extender is receiving at least 50% of the router’s signals.
- Now switch on both the extender and your router.
- After a little while, check to see if the LED light has changed to green.
- Connect to the Victony ac1200 extender setup after opening the wifi settings on your laptop, desktop, or mobile device.
- There is no need to enter a password the first time they sign up because they will do so automatically.
- They connected, but they didn’t immediately start any web browsers, so there was no sign that they had an internet connection.
- Launch AP.setup.
- Enter setup or 192.168.10.1 in the address bar at the top of the screen to get to the login screen.
- When you’re through setting your extender, switch it off for 15 to 20 seconds before turning it back on.
- To connect your device, use the Victony wifi range extender settings; the name is “SSID EXt” in your wifi list.
Note:- If you need any help regarding your wifi extender so contact our technician or visit the official website that is ap setup.
Victony AC1200 Extender setup via manual method
Learn how to manually set up a Victony WiFi Extender by following the instructions listed below:
- The extender and router need to be placed midway between the dead zone and router.
- At least half of the router’s signals should then reach the extension.
- The Victony AC1200 extender should now be usable if you flip the extender mode switch.
- Till the green power LED appears, keep the button depressed.
- On any of your devices, such as a phone, tablet, or laptop, go to the Wi-Fi settings and connect to the Victony wifi network name. It will look like a Victory or WIFI-N extender.
- Even if it initially seems to be an open network, you will need a password in order to join it.
- When the connection is established properly, the message “No internet” will show up.
- Now launch the browser on your device and enter 192.168.10.1. In the username field, type admin, and vice versa. only lowercase.
- Choose the network you wish to expand, give it a name, and then type the password to confirm your choice.
- After all the changes have been performed, you can reconnect your devices for a short while while the system reboots.
- Connect your devices to the Victony AC1200 repeater network (SSID EXT) as soon as it appears in your Wi-Fi list.
- What Are Cankles Is A Good Place To Find More Interesting Blogs
Victony AC1200 extender setup via WPS button
Press the WPS button to connect your WiFi range extender to the AP. The steps to set up your new extender setup are as follows:
- Start by connecting your extender and router using an Ethernet cable.
- Wait until the LED light has stabilised.
- After that, hold down the WPS button for 5 seconds.
- After 15 to 20 seconds, the lights on both devices will start to flicker, signifying a successful connection.
- Now that it has been removed, you can use a range extender configuration to place your new extender wherever you choose.
- After entering the same password for your router and the new extender settings, you will see “SSID EXT” in your wifi list.
- The WPS method of setting up your Victony WIFI AC1200 is now complete.
Victony wifi ac1200 setup firmware update
A firmware update’s initial goal is to improve extender performance. If buffering occurs when your internet connection is slow. In that case, simply select firmware upgrade. To install the most recent firmware for your extender on your Victony AC1200 extender device, follow the instructions provided.
Simple instructions for updating your Rockspace extender are provided below:
- Connect to the extender.
- Activate your browser.
- Visit re.rockspace.local right away.
- To log in, enter your username and password.
- “Firmware update” should be chosen.
- From the administration bar, choose the latest firmware.
- The firmware upgrade will take one or two minutes.
- Don’t turn off the power when making the upgrade.
- The restart of your Rockspace extender follows.
How can i reset Victony Wifi AC1200 extender
If your repeater isn’t increasing internet connectivity or if you forget your login information. After that, you can use a sharp pin, paper clip, or needle to reset your extension.
- The extender may be powered on by plugging it into an outlet.
- Your extender will then start to display a solid blue light.
- Put a pin into the reset hole.
- Keep the pin in place for 8 to 10 seconds at the very least.
- At this point, take the pin out of the reset hole.
- then keep an eye out for the LED to turn solid blue.
- After that, your Rockspace extender restarts on its own.
Ap.setup extender setup
With the help of Ap.setup, you may log into your wifi-range extender via the Internet. After you’ve unboxed your device, make sure your internet router is functioning before we start the ap.setup login. If this URL doesn’t work for you, try entering 192.168.10.1 in the address bar; this will also take you to the setup page. Let’s now begin the setup.
Ap setup with using web browser
Your extension can be plugged in closer to the router within the same room or up to 10 feet away.
- Join the WiFi extender network now with your computer or phone.
- For 2.4GHz and 5GHz, it says “Wireless-N” and “Wireless-AC,” respectively.
- Go to your WiFi list and connect to one of the networks that you see there.
- The ap setup wizard appears immediately after you open the browser after connecting.
- Open a browser and type ap.setup or 192.168.10.1 in the address bar at the top of the page if the setup wizard doesn’t appear. You are taken to the extenders’ login page.
- On the setup screen, select the repeater configuration you desire. Depending on your needs, give “extender” or “access point” some thought.
- When the online setup is finished, unplug the device and place it where you need internet connection.
Note:- if you need any help regarding your wifi extender so contact our technician or visit the official website that is ap extender setup.
Ap extender setup via wps button
- For this configuration, the extender must be situated in the same room as the router; otherwise, configuration may take longer than expected or the extension may not connect to the router at all.
- Following that, locate the WPS button on the repeater, press it, and hold it for around 2 seconds. The button will then turn on with a flashing light.
- A WPS button on your router should be pressed. Log into your router to see if WPS is disabled. WPS may be enabled by going to the wifi settings and selecting WPS.
- The WPS lights on the extension and router will both flash for 10 to 15 seconds.
- After a successful configuration, the WPS light on the router stops flickering, and the internet and WPS lights on the repeater turn solid.
- If your router doesn’t support WPS, you can set it up using ap.setup.