The key reason why on-demand food delivery apps are making a big hit in recent times is the comfort it offers in ordering food from a wide range of restaurants. All it takes is just a few swipes to get the food delivered to the doorsteps. Apps such as UberEats, Zomato, Swiggy, etc., are making successful food deliveries, thereby setting up a role model for startups to kick-start their business.
Promising Future Of The Food Delivery Venture
- The rise in the number of smartphone users and penetration of on-demand apps largely contributes to the growth of the food delivery market.
- In addition to this, the growing number of dual family incomes, changing lifestyles, and eating habits encourage the adoption of online food delivery apps.
- The global food delivery market value touched $4.35 billion in 2020. This figure is likely to grow at a CAGR of 30% from 2021 to 2026.
By looking at all these factors, it opens the way for entrepreneurs to launch a food delivery startup and make their business widely recognized.
How About Ubereats Clone For A Food Delivery Startup?
An UberEats clone app is an online food ordering and delivery app that connects users and restaurants seamlessly. The best thing is that it works on a dual-mode – restaurant aggregator and a delivery agent.
- It brings in the services of numerous restaurants in one single app.
- Also provides delivery services for restaurants that are not-so-popular.
How To Create An App Like Ubereats In 2021?
Although we are creating a similar version of UberEats, the goal should be to make something greater. To achieve that, let us know what aspects you need to focus on.
Follow Latest Trends
The foremost thing is to analyze the market trends and keep an eye on what other rivals offer. It helps you develop a more efficient solution and incorporate unique features that your competitor’s app is lacking. By doing so, it makes the customers want to use your app.
For example, the Chatbot feature helps in taking orders using a single word. Dom is a chatbox feature of Domino’s app that enables users to place orders on Twitter and Facebook.
Choose An Appropriate Model
By now, we would be familiar with why we need to choose a business model. It determines the way businesses operate, like how UberEats uses its business model and provides food delivery services to their customers.
There are two business models from which you can choose the one that suits you.
- Order-Only Model: In an order only model, you can partner with various restaurants and list their services on your app. Customers can browse through them and order their desired food through the app. This model offers a relaxing environment as the deliveries are taken care of by the restaurant itself. On the other hand, it provides only less scope for earning revenue.
- Order And Delivery Model: This is the most commonly preferred model among startups and businesses. The app working on this model provides an online platform for customers to place orders and have a delivery team to deliver those orders. The app owner can make money by obtaining a commission from restaurants plus the delivery fee from the customers.
The order and delivery model is the current trend. So, entrepreneurs can leverage this profitable model for increased returns.
Know Your Target Market
To become successful, you need to target a specific audience. Indeed, potential customers lay the strong foundation for a business to sustain in the long term.
For instance, if your target audience is millennials who love pizzas, prefer gluten-free foods, etc., you can design your solution such that it meets the immediate needs of your customer. But, how do you decide on your target audience
- Find out the area where there are potential customers in monetary terms.
- Analyze their social characteristics such as gender, age, access to mobile phones, etc.
Based on the understanding, you can devise a unique strategy that will force them to use your app over other rivalries.
Keep The Workflow Of The App Simple And Up-To-Date
Convenience is the reason why people choose apps like UberEats. Therefore, ensuring ease of acquiring services is crucial. You can follow the steps given below to rake it in.
- You can let your users login into your app using their social media accounts.
- When the user searches for food items, your app can display all the relevant information with product images that tempts them to have that food.
- Order checkout lists can give details about the food type, total amount, tax percentage, and so on.
- Facilitate flexible payment by integrating with various payment options like Cash On Delivery(COD), net banking, debit/credit cards, etc.
- Provide timely updates through SMS or push notifications.
- Enable users to track their order in real-time through tracking options to satisfy their curiosity and know the arrival time of food.
Add Enticing Features To Make Your Ubereats Clone App More Interesting
- Smart Curation: Using AI technology that currently drives the mobile app personalizations, you can enable customers to look at the pictures of a meal before they order. Using machine learning can suggest cuisines to your customers by gathering information about their taste preferences from past histories.
- Pre-Order: It facilitates customers who are running out of time to pre-book orders about an hour or even a week in advance and get food to their place. Also, users can track the order throughout the process until it reaches the desired location.
- Order Anywhere: It eliminates the concern of the unavailability of delivery service to the particular location. Thereby it allows customers to have food delivered at places like hospitals, parks, homes, offices, etc. Additionally, customers can specify the way of delivery too.
Developing a food delivery app has never been this easy, unless it is not for UberEats clone script. Unique strategy combined with the knowledge of skilled developers is just enough for you to become the next biggest sensation in the food delivery industry. And so wait no more, kick-start your business utilizing readymade scripts.